Printable Christmas gift tags ready to go! If you find yourself short of gift tags, I’ve made an easy free printable as well as shared a quick tutorial on how to make your own.
You can either download these ones and:
- stick on cardboard (else print onto card-stock if you have some)
- use a hole punch, then attach some ribbon or string
- write on the back who the gift is for and from
- all done!
Or create your own version.
- Go to PicMonkey, look for ‘create a collage’ then create the backgrounds by overlaying with ‘swatches’.
- Save the file, then still staying in PicMonkey use that same image, and create your design by overlay with text and graphics.
- Save the file. Open the file in word, copy and paste the image so you have a few to a page. Then save the file as a pdf or just print as a word document.
- Then follow steps 1-5.
Thank you everyone for supporting Bello Alito this year. Please remember if you are managing asthma, to continue your asthma routine as per your asthma plan so you can enjoy Christmas and not be slowed down by asthma.
Sending you and your family very best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a truly amazing, happy and healthy 2014.
image: photo by me
graphics for the cards created using www.picmonkey.com