The action plan should be written in consultation with your doctor.
- Replace immediately if there any changes or updates.
- Discuss the action plan with teachers, coaches, parents, friends and family involved
in child's day-to-day life.
- Record details of medication given and circumstances in the management log book.
For downloads we recommend:
- National Asthma Council Asthma Action Plan Library
- The Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA) ASCIA Action Plans for Anaphylaxis
- Asthma Australia and the Asthma Foundations First Aid Poster
- Asthma Australia Care Plan for School and Childcare